Monday, June 13, 2011


I had the best birthday ever. I had great company. And I got gifts from my b.f. that actually suit me. All of them seemed exactly on my level and very well thought out. I had the impression that men never get women well thought out gifts. Apparently i was wrong. Either that or he is a good last minute gifter. But I think he just kinda knows what I would like and still kept it simple. Which is what I like. The most awesome thing was that I got a pandora charm..after all the other gifts. Totally fooled while I was fixing my hair. A sly smile and a little pandora charm box. He gets me every time. So charming.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Glad you had a good birthday and Happy Belated Birthday Brittany! Sounds like you got a good guy now. Were not all bad at shopping for girlfriends. I haven't heard any complaints from exes over gifts I got them. Sounds like he knows you pretty well and a good listener