Friday, June 10, 2011

I greatly dislike my bookshelf that resides in my apartment. I have loathed it ever since I received it as a gift on Christmas several years ago. Really who gives a girl a freaking unpainted bookshelf for Christmas? It's a terrible present. I was angry but of course you can't act angry when people give you presents. So I just gritted my teeth and painted that stinking bookshelf. P.s. I suck at painting. And I have toted that bookshelf all around to my different homes for like four years. However now I have had the urge to just set the thing on fire (don't worry I would take it outside first). It's just a bookshelf. I don't know why I dislike it so much. Mostly I think it has to do with that fact that it's this big piece of furniture with negative feelings surrounding it stuck directly in the middle of my nice new positive life...and I just want to get rid of all the old stuff (i/e people, places, feelings, things..even if that includes a poorly painted bookshelf).
Maybe I could just repaint it. Ahh thus my indecisive self comes in...what color would i choose...

No comments: