Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Taylor Swift Tickets are in the bag! She completes me.
I won't have to pay for them on ebay. The most wonderful husband bought two sets for Caroline and I. Yes he is that awesome!!! He got tickets to both the Charlotte show and Greensboro :) No he isn't my husband. He belongs to Caroline. But Gosh I am so thankful he is crafty and quick in his online ticket purchasing skills, because I would just die without Taylor Swift tickets.

Last year I did get see the T Swift concert but in all honesty I didn't buy them on ticketmaster. I tried to but they sold out in 2 minutes. So I was devastated when I clicked through and couldn't get tickets. It said "sorry sold out" literally just as soon as they went on sale. I moped around for about 4 months thinking I wasn't going to get to see Taylor. Until...gifter face bought them for me on Ebay.

So thankfully since I don't have loads of money to buy them on ebay, I got smarter. I joined the fan club to know when the pre sale tickets go on sale. And I got lucky because I have a super awesome friend (Caroline) who is married to a man (Adam) that knows our love for Taylor and he sat on his computer while at work (because I can't get on while I'm at work) and typed in the fan club code at pre sale ticket time and bam got us tickets!!!

Ahhh Love. I love my friends and of course Taylor Swift.

No comments: